1. When Do You Use A Roller vs A Gua Sha?
We suggest a Roller for the main purposes of reducing puffiness and soothing skin
We suggest a Gua Sha for the main purposes of manual lymphatic drainage, relieving facial and jaw tension, lifting and contouring the skin
Both will boost circulation and promote skin rejuvenation
2. How Often Should I Use My Roller?
We recommend once a day preferably in the evening so you can relax and put your feet up
3. How Often Should I Use My Gua Sha?
We recommend 2 to 3 times a week preferably in the evening so you can relax and put your feet up
4. How Do I Clean My Roller and Gua Sha?
Gently with warm water
5. Should I Use My Roller and Gua Sha Warm Or Cold?
We recommend putting your Roller and Gua Sha in the fridge for half an hour before use so it's cold.
6. Is Your Black Obsidian Sustainably Sourced?
Yes we ensure that our supplier source their raw materials form sustainable sources
7. Which Areas Of My Body Can I Use My Roller and Gua Sha?
We recommend using your roller on your face.
You can use the Gua Sha tool on any part of your body you feel tension.
8. Does Gua Sha Treatment Hurt?
Some discomfort is normal during treatment, but the method and massage should not induce intense pain. Some slight bruising may arise, yet, if bruises emerge repeatedly, the technique is being executed too intensely. The technique does not need to bruise or procure pain to be effective.
9. Are There Any Side Effects?
When used correctly you should not experience any pain or irritation. If you do please stop using the Roller immediately and contact us with your concerns at email@example.com