zBella Ultimate Facial Bundle
Save 20% when you purchase our Ultimate Facial Bundle.
Everything you need to maintain silky smooth skin and wipe the stresses of the day away.
What The Pack Contains
1 x zBella Cleanz Facial Pack
1 x zBella Roller & Gua Sha Chill Out Set - Black Obsidian
1 x zBella Mini Facial Shaver
Do your skin a favour!
Suitable for all skin types and gentle enough to use everyday.
Non-toxic, Cruelty Free and Reusable
Features & Benefits - Cleanz Facial Pads
- 100% Non Toxic
- Cruelty Free
- Reusable Pads (More than 400 times)
- Just add water nothing else
- For all skin types including sensitive skin
- The Microfiber Filament trap dirt, dust and grim more effectively than cotton based products
- Each pad is able to absorb 7 times it's weight in water
- Pads are large and thick for ease of handling and comfort
- Use Tag Loops to air dry after use
- Machine Washable
Features & Benefits - Mini Facial Shaver
- Rotating Speed <10,000 rpm
- Easy On/Off Button
- Stainless steel floating knife net that is detachable for cleaning
- No irritation
- Double protection of double circuit boards to ensure longer product life
- Simple and lightweight
- Multi Use: Face, Bikini, Under Arms
- Power Supply is 1 x AA Battery (Not Included)
- Material ABS
- Size 2.3x2.3x10.6cm
Features & Benefits - Facial Roller & Gua Sha
All you need is 5 minutes each day to:
- Help reduce the appearance of fine lines
- Aid in reducing inflammation and puffiness
- Used cold the roller can assist in the reduction of dark circles under the eyes
- It can assist in stimulating the lymphatic system and increase blood circulation
- Help to brighten your complexion
- Help to minimise and tighten pores
1. How Often Can I Use My Cleanz Pads?
The pads can be used twice daily
2. How Often Should I Wash My Cleanz Pads In The Washing Machine?
We recommend washing them as per the instructions at least once a week
3. What material are the Cleanz Pads Made Of?
They are microfibre with a foam centre
4. Will the Cleanz Pads Remove Makeup, Dirt, Oil Based Products, Waterproof Mascara, Mud and Clay Masks, Sunscreen, Zinc?
Yes - all of the above with just water
5. How many uses will one Cleanz Pad have?
We have tested our pads with over 400+ uses
6. Which Areas Of My Body Can I Use My Cleanz Pads?
Our recommendation is to use this on your face.
Mini Facial Shaver
1. Can I Achieve The Same Results As Waxing?
Our product will give you the same hair free results as waxing based on the super lift and cut action of our blades which rotate at <10,000rpm. The result will be silky smooth skin for weeks
2. Does It Hurt?
Used correctly you will not feel any pain or irritation during the process
3. How Does The Mini Shaver Work?
The rotating blades lift and cut action removes the hair comfortably closer than a standard razor
4. Is The Mini Shaver Suitable For All Skin Types?
Yes - However we do not recommend using the Mini Shaver on troubled or highly blemished skin to avoid further irritation
5. How Often Do I Need To Use My Mini Shaver?
To maintain silky smooth skin we recommend using your Mini Shaver weekly
6. Which Areas Of My Body Can I Use My Mini Shaver On?
Our recommendation is to use this on your face. However you are able to use this on other smaller areas such as under your arms and your bikini area
7. How Do I Replace The Battery?
All instructions on how to use and replace the battery are outlined in your user manual
Roller & Gua Sha Set
1. When Do You Use A Roller vs A Gua Sha?
We suggest a Roller for the main purposes of reducing puffiness and soothing skin
We suggest a Gua Sha for the main purposes of manual lymphatic drainage, relieving facial and jaw tension, lifting and contouring the skin
Both will boost circulation and promote skin rejuvenation
2. How Often Should I Use My Roller?
We recommend once a day preferably in the evening so you can relax and put your feet up
3. How Often Should I Use My Gua Sha?
We recommend 2 to 3 times a week preferably in the evening so you can relax and put your feet up
4. How Do I Clean My Roller and Gua Sha?
Gently with warm water
5. Should I Use My Roller and Gua Sha Warm Or Cold?
We recommend putting your Roller and Gua Sha in the fridge for half an hour before use so it's cold.
6. Is Your Black Obsidian Sustainably Sourced?
Yes we ensure that our supplier source their raw materials form sustainable sources
7. Which Areas Of My Body Can I Use My Roller and Gua Sha?
We recommend using your roller on your face.
You can use the Gua Sha tool on any part of your body you feel tension.
8. Does Gua Sha Treatment Hurt?
Some discomfort is normal during treatment, but the method and massage should not induce intense pain. Some slight bruising may arise, yet, if bruises emerge repeatedly, the technique is being executed too intensely. The technique does not need to bruise or procure pain to be effective.
Are There Any Side Effects?
When used correctly you should not experience any pain or irritation. If you do please stop using the Mini Shaver immediately and contact us with your concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 1: Before use wash your Cleanz Pad as per the washing instructions
Step 2: Soak your Cleanz Pad in warm or cold water and wring out prior to use
Step 3: To cleanse your face gently rub in circular motions
Step 4: Once you are finished rinse your Cleanz Pad under warm or cold water
Step 5: We recommend washing your Cleanz Pad at least once a week
Mini Facial Shaver
Step 1: Make sure your skin is clean and dry
Step 2: Turn me on - Start on the lowest setting
Step 3: In small circular motions run the Mini Shaver over the area you want to treat
Step 4: Your done
Step 5: Don't forget to give the Mini Shaver a clean after use
Facial Roller & Gua Sha
Step 1: Start at the neck and roll upward. For best results, roll up, not back and forth
Step 2: Roll from the jawline to the ear on both sides using gentle pressure. You can continue this motion all the way from the jaw to the cheekbone
Step 3: Roll from the forehead up toward the temples, only in the upward direction. It's the same gentle pull that you would use if you were using your hands to pull the skin taut and wrinkle-free
Step 4: Roll flat over your eyebrows horizontally, which may feel especially relieving if you have a headache
Step 5: Always remember to clean your roller after use in warm or cold water
Step 1: Warm your Gua Sha Tool gently in your hands
Step 2: Starting at the neck sweep up on both sides
Step 3: Sweep under your chin in an outwards motion
Step 4: Sweep from the middle of chin over your jawline in a upwards motion on both sides
Step 5: Sweep underneath your cheekbone on both sides
Step 6: Sweep over your cheekbone on both sides
Step 7: Sweep very gently under your eyes
Step 8: Sweep over the eyebrows out toward the hairline and up from the brow bone
Step 9: Sweep from the middle of the forward out to the hairline
** You should do at least 3 sweeps for each step on both sides of your face and neck